BROOKLYN, NY - SUNDAY APRIL 28th 11AM-5PM
SUNDAY APRIL 28th, 2019 we are excited to be back in our BROOKLYN, NY studio from 11:00 - 3:00 PM. We look forward to meeting you!
WE ARE IN GREENPOINT - Just a 10 minute walk north of Williamsburg - 5 minute walk from the Greenpoint Avenue Subway Station.
This is a secured building. Upon arrival, on the call directory box please enter the 3 Digit Numerical Code that you were sent in the instructions section (Order Summary Section) of your order confirmation email, then press the Green Call button to be buzzed in to the building. Once the doors are unlocked, ENTER THROUGH THE 2 MAIN GLASS DOORS to the Left of the Call Box.
Do not enter through the door that has no windows on it.
If you entered through the door with no glass windows that goes upstairs, you have gone the wrong way. Please go back down the stairs and exit the building and use the 2 main glass doors to enter the building.
EACH AURA PORTRAIT READING INCLUDES:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please give yourself enough time to allow for traffic and possible delays.
- Since we are limited on space in our studio, we kindly ask that only guests with appointments come inside. Friends or family members who do not have appointments will need to wait outside or in the foyer of the building.
- Each portrait takes approximately 5 minutes including the reading.
- Since we shoot on film we are unable to provide re-do's or second copies of your photo.
- We can accommodate up to 2 people maximum in a photo. Please keep in mind you will only receive one photo. If you are wanting two copies please purchase 2 time slots. If two time slots are not available we can charge you manually for a second photo at the event.
- We are happy to accommodate children ages 4 and over. This is to ensure the safety of your little one, as well as our equipment, which is very fragile and expensive. Each child needs to be able to safely hold 2 large hand sensors on their lap and hold still for up to 12 seconds for each photo.
- All sales are final / Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds or reschedules for any reason. If you are running late for your appointment, don't worry, we will do our very best to fit you in for your photo that same day during the event hours but you may have to wait a little bit.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment you are welcome to have a friend go in your place by forwarding them your order confirmation email. They will need to show us the email upon arrival.
- Thank you, we look forward to meeting you!