SUNDAY NOVEMBER 10th OPEN STUDIO BROOKLYN
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 10th, 2019 we will be in our BROOKLYN, NY studio from 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM. We look forward to meeting you!
WE ARE IN GREENPOINT - Just a 10 minute walk north of Williamsburg - 5 minute walk from the Greenpoint Avenue Subway Station.
We are in a secured building. Upon arrival, on the call directory box please enter the 3 Digit Numerical Code that you were sent in the instructions section (Order Summary Section) of your order confirmation email, then press the Green Call button to be buzzed in to the building. Once the doors are unlocked, ENTER THROUGH THE 2 MAIN GLASS DOORS to the Left of the Call Box.
Do not enter through the door that has no windows on it.
If you entered through the door with no glass windows that goes upstairs, you have gone the wrong way. Please go back down the stairs and exit the building and use the 2 main glass doors to enter the building.
- One analog film photo
- A brief interpretation of your photo
- A color decoder card to reference your colors
- A box for your photo
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please have your order confirmation email ready to show to our team when you arrive.
- Give yourself enough time to allow for traffic, delays and to find parking in the area if you are driving.
- Each session takes approximately 5-10 minutes including the reading.
- Since we shoot on film we are unable to provide re-do's or second copies of your photo.
- We can accommodate up to 2 people maximum in a photo. Please keep in mind you will only receive one photo.
- We are happy to accommodate children ages 7 and over. This is to ensure the safety of your little one, as well as our equipment, which is very fragile and expensive. Each child needs to be able to safely hold 2 large hand sensors on their lap and hold still for up to 12 seconds for each photo.
- We love the furry friends but unfortunately, we are not able to have pets or animals of any kind participate in photos.
- All sales are final / Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds or reschedule appointments for any reason.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment you are welcome to have a friend go in your place by forwarding them your order confirmation email. ***They will need to show us your order confirmation email upon arrival in order to use your appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment, we will do our very best to fit you in for your photo during our scheduled hours on the date of the appointment but you will most likely have to wait for a convenient time based on the flow of the other scheduled appointments.
- Thank you, we look forward to meeting you!