SUNDAY AUGUST 18th OPEN STUDIO LOS ANGELES
SUNDAY AUGUST 18th 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM we will be opening our studio in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts District.
201 S. SANTA FE AVE. #105 LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
There are two entrances to the building on Santa Fe. We are located at the entrance on the far LEFT side of the front of the building.
When you arrive at the entrance at the Left side of the building, find the silver call box and enter the 3 digit code you received in your order confirmation email, to be buzzed in to the building. If the doors don't open, don't worry, we can see you and will let you in as soon as we are able to. We are located on the first floor in Suite 105.
***VIEW MAP TO HALO HQ***
We are just a 3 minute walk to all the amazing shops, restaurants, bars and breweries in the heart of the DTLA Arts District and just a short walk to Little Tokyo and the Little Tokyo Metro Station.
- One analog film photo
- A brief interpretation of your photo
- A color decoder card to reference your colors
- A box for your photo
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please give yourself enough time to allow for traffic and to find parking in the area. Parking can sometimes be challenging in the Arts District.
- Each portrait takes approximately 5 minutes including the reading.
- Since we shoot on film we are unable to provide re-do's or second copies of your photo.
- We can accommodate up to 2 people maximum in a photo. Please keep in mind you will only receive one photo.
- We are happy to accommodate children ages 7 and over. This is to ensure the safety of your little one, as well as our equipment, which is very fragile and expensive. Each child needs to be able to safely hold 2 large hand sensors on their lap and hold still for up to 12 seconds for each photo.
- We love the furry friends but unfortunately, we are not able to have pets or animals of any kind participate in photos.
- All sales are final / Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds or reschedule appointments for any reason.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment you are welcome to have a friend go in your place by forwarding them your order confirmation email. They will need to show us the email upon arrival in order to use your appointment.
- If you are late for your appointment, we will do our very best to fit you in for your photo during our scheduled hours on the date of the appointment but you will most likely have to wait for a convenient time based on the flow of the other scheduled appointments.
- Thank you, we look forward to meeting you!