SATURDAY JULY 22, 2017 12-6PM | BASE COAT | DTLA
We are very excited to be popping up at BASE COAT in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts DIstrict on Saturday July 22nd from 12-6 PM.
**Pre-Sale appointments are available from 12:20-6:00.
Base Coat is located in the Downtown Los Angeles Arts DIstrict at:
704 Mateo St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
basecoatnailsalon.com | @basecoatnailsalon
About our hosts:
BASE COAT is an all non-toxic, vegan friendly, nail salon experience located in the hip urban Arts District neighborhood of Los Angeles and was founded by Tran Wills, Ali Elman & Sarah Simon.
EACH AURA PORTRAIT READING INCLUDES:
- One Polaroid film photo of your Aura
- A brief interpretation of your photo
- A color decoder card to reference your colors
- A box for your photo
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time. ***If you are driving we HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to leave early to give yourself enough time for LA's lovely weekend freeway traffic jams as well as time to find parking in the area, as we don't want anyone to miss their appointment!
- Each portrait takes approximately 5 minutes including the reading.
- If you are late we will do our best to fit you in during walk-ups but cannot guarantee this.
- Unfortunately we are not able to provide refunds. However, if for some reason you can't make it you can have a friend go in your place by forwarding your order confirmation email to them to show upon arrival.
- Since we shoot on film we are unable to provide re-do's or second copies of your photo. We recommend scanning it after it has dried for at least 1 hour so you have a digital copy.
- We can accommodate up to 2 people maximum in a photo. Please keep in mind you will only receive one photo. If you are wanting two copies please purchase 2 time slots. If two time slots are not available we can charge you manually for a second photo at the event.
More from this collection