SATURDAY FEBRUARY 17th OPEN STUDIO 10:00AM-6:00PM
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 17th we will be having an open studio from 10AM - 6:00PM in the LA Arts DIstrict.
201 S. SANTA FE AVE. #105 LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
There are two entrances to the building on Santa Fe. We are located at the entrance on the far LEFT side of the front of the building, we will have a sign in the window at this entrance. We are not at the far right entrance at the corner of Santa Fe and 2nd.
It is a secured building, please wait at the entrance where our sign is and someone will be there to greet you and escort you into the studio shortly before your appointment time.
***VIEW MAP TO HALO HQ***
We are just a 3 minute walk to all the amazing shops, restaurants, bars and breweries in the heart of the Arts District and just a short walk to Little Tokyo and the Little Tokyo Metro Station.
EACH AURA PORTRAIT READING INCLUDES:
- One Polaroid film photo of your Aura
- A brief interpretation of your photo
- A color decoder card to reference your colors
- A box for your photo
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Please give yourself enough time to allow for traffic and to find parking in the area. Parking can at times be challenging in the Arts District.
- Each portrait takes approximately 5 minutes including the reading.
- Since we shoot on film we are unable to provide re-do's or second copies of your photo.
- We can accommodate up to 2 people maximum in a photo. Please keep in mind you will only receive one photo. If you are wanting two copies please purchase 2 time slots. If two time slots are not available we can charge you manually for a second photo at the event.
- We are happy to accommodate children ages 4 and over. This is to ensure the safety of your little one, as well as our equipment, which is very fragile and expensive. Each child needs to be able to safely hold 2 large hand sensors on their lap and hold still for up to 12 seconds for each photo.
- All ticket sales are final / Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate refunds, reschedules, cancellations, or no shows. If you are late for your appointment, we will do our very best to fit you in for your photo if we are able to.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment you are welcome to have a friend go in your place by forwarding your order confirmation email to them to show upon arrival.
- Thank you, we look forward to meeting you!